Regulation of competition among companies is essential in order to prevent monopolies and oligopolies in the market. Companies should act in compliance with competition laws to avoid state sanctions and even criminal liability. They usually search for comprehensive legal advice to comply with their activities with corresponding legislation.
Our company offers the following services in the field of competition law:
- Analysis of and advice on antitrust aspects of commercial agreements;
- Abuse of market power issues;
- Self-assessment of commercial conduct by companies;
- Business structuring and compliance reviews;
- Representation of companies in anti-trust investigations and settlement procedures;
- Consultancy in the area of competition law in specific sectors;
- Compliance audits, frameworks and training courses;
- Representation of clients in courts regarding antitrust issues;
- Representation of clients before state authorities.