To protect the environment during the use of country’s natural resources is the main goal of the environmental legislation in Azerbaijan. The work in the country’s oil and gas fields requires to follow environmental feasibility in each and every step. In addition to fossil fuels and non-renewable resources, the county is also rich with alternative energy resources, likewise, wind, water, solar power and thus, has potential to attract investors to build a business in this sector. Therefore, legal support with environmental regulation is vital for every entity engaging environment related fields.
Our lawyers’ legal support includes the following:
- Environmental litigation and enforcement;
- Environmental due diligence and transactional advice;
- Environmental compliance and regulatory advice;
- Environmental advice on infrastructure, project development and finance;
- International trade and the environment;
- Environmental risk management;
- Regulatory compliance and enforcement.