Due to its geographical location, our country is central to trade and commercial transportations crossing through the region. We advise companies involved in trade with Azerbaijan in their relations with the customs authorities, in the development of their strategies that enable them to attain benefits with respect to customs clearance, customs controls and payments of customs duties.
Our lawyers provide advice on the following subjects in the field of international trade law and customs:
- Trade defense instruments (anti-dumping, anti-subsidy and safeguards);
- Customs compliance and rules of origin;
- WTO litigation and alternative dispute resolution;
- Negotiation and implementation of trade agreements;
- Market access and trade barriers;
- Customs and Border Patrol;
- Export controls (embargoes and trade sanctions);
- Bilateral investment treaties.