We are experienced in representing clients through all aspects of criminal litigation and regulatory enforcement actions - from the pre-investigation stage and the onset of an investigation to a trial’s conclusion regarding white-collar crime cases including commercial, credit card, computer/internet, bank, insurance, securities, and bankruptcy fraud, as well as professional negligence, tax evasion, bribery, counterfeiting, economic espionage, embezzlement, extortion, forgery and money laundering.
Our services include the following:
- Advising and representing clients at all stages of criminal investigations, including the issues of assessing the nature and scope of the investigation, data collection, risk management and assessment, counseling on interaction with local criminal prosecution bodies, providing and implementing effective defense strategies;
- Coordinating internal corporate investigations of alleged misconduct;
- Advising corporate clients on fraud prevention and emergency fraud response;
- Advising on anti-money laundering (AML), bribery and corruption legislation and implementation of the policies in these areas;
- Advising and representing private clients in connection with criminal risks associated with their personal deposits or investments.