We give legal advice to the natural and legal persons who need to raise money to develop a particular project, or to the banks and financial institutions lending to them.
We support public and private sectors and international financial institutions with legal advice in the related areas:
- Transport (motorways and railways, metro and light rail, bridges and tunnels, seaports and airports);
- Water and waste utilities (water supply and treatment, waste recycling and incineration);
- Recreation and sports infrastructure (theme parks, hotels, resorts, stadiums, ice rinks, etc.);
- Energy (nuclear, conventional, hydro- and budget and timetable risks on delivery and help assess market capacity in terms of the availability of bidders (for procurers), funders and advisers;
- Industrial enterprises;
- Social infrastructure (hospitals and healthcare facilities, schools, etc.).
- Determination of the project’s size, identifying budget and timetable risks on delivery and help assess market capacity in terms of the availability of bidders (for procurers), funders and advisers;
- Consulting on risk management, financing, and how to deal with certain aspects such as insurance, funding and legislation developments;
- Preparation of relevant legal documentation, including (but not limited to) project agreements, financing documentation, construction contracts, subcontracting documentation, facilities management contracts and ancillary documents, etc.