For public sector clients, we advise on privatization and procurement strategy, risk management and document development to ensure we can deliver the desired outcome successfully. Our authority/utility clients include central and local government, universities and transport, water and energy utilities.
Our services in this area matters include:
- Advising clients on general privatization matters in Azerbaijan;
- Preparing necessary documentation for participation on public auctions and tenders;
- Preparing Legal Due Diligence Reports;
- Advising both international and domestic clients in tender and auction sale of state- owned companies;
- Legal advice on labor law aspects of the privatization process;
- Providing advice regarding implementation of duties during privatization and upon its completion.
- How to anticipate potential issues and prepare suitable strategies for dealing with the rules;
- Preparing a clear, structured approach from the initial commercial assessment to the final award and performance of the contract;
- Procurement disputes;
- Guidance for contracting authorities and utility operators whose tendering processes have come under attack;
- Advising disappointed tenderers seeking to challenge the award of a public contract.