Being alternative ways of dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration have increasingly become the preferred method of resolving disputes, offering the benefits of greater flexibility, confidentiality and crucially, prospects for enforcement, than court based litigation.
Our legal professionals advise and represent clients in arbitration and mediation to resolve disputes involving:
- Complex financial issues;
- Corporate restructurings;
- Securities matters;
- Intellectual property conflicts;
- Oil and gas matters;
- Tax controversies;
- Contracts and commercial agreements;
- Business torts;
- Construction claims;
- Employment and labor matters;
- Media and communications, technology and telecommunications;
- Insurance and reinsurance;
- International trade and investments.