Migration matters are getting more importance in Azerbaijan day by day. State policy aimed at attracting foreign investment contributes to the simplification of migration procedures and thus accelerates the flow of migration to the country. The foreigners and stateless persons who come to Azerbaijan for the first time need the help of local legal professionals.
In addition to supplying general legal consultation with migration law-related issues, our company offers support with following migratory matters:
- Acquiring temporary and permanent residence permits for foreigners and stateless persons;
- Representation in courts and before governmental authorities;
- Extension of temporary stay in the territory of Azerbaijan;
- Acquiring work permits for foreigners and stateless persons;
- Visa proceedings and relevant documentation;
- Detention, removal, cancellation procedures and exclusion periods;
- Procedure and timing of notification of supervising bodies regarding employment or termination of an employment contract with a foreign employee;
- Appeals of decisions of the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan on bringing organizations and officials to administrative responsibility for violation of immigration laws;
- Preparation of required documents for acquiring citizenship;
- On many other issues in the field of migration law.