Bankruptcy is a field of law with extremely complex and intricate legal provisions, which demands assistance and engagement of legal professionals. Our lawyers give advice on bankruptcy proceedings, countering unscrupulous debtors, preventing the bankruptcy of strategic companies and facilitating their financial rehabilitation, represent creditors, debtors, and bankruptcy trustees, including the Deposit Insurance Agency and thus save client’s time.
The company’s services in bankruptcy proceedings include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drafting and filing petitions for debtor’s bankruptcy;
- Including a creditor in the register of creditor claims;
- Disputing claims made by creditors;
- Participating in creditors’ meetings;
- Reporting crimes in connection with bankruptcy proceedings to law enforcement authorities;
- Objecting to debtor’s financial standing analysis, opinions confirming absence of premeditated bankruptcy signs.